Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas Break






Well I know it has been forever since I last posted something. I decided that I would post something so I could stop being harassed about updating my blog. I was able to go to my parents house in Springville for about a week and a half. It was nice to be with all the family and be able to keep the traditions alive. We played many games like usual and my mom cooked amazingly like she always does. Carly, Kaylie, and I also acted out the Nativity down by temple square a couple weeks before. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be with family and for Christ and being able to remember him during this Holiday season. I am grateful for all the things I have been given and I think once you get older, you begin to appreciate things more. I am truly grateful for everything. Thanks to everyone that helped me out through this year and Happy New Year!!!!!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a great Christmas. Although, you didn't say anything about your birthday. How was that?

Happy Birthday and Happy New Years!

Love ya!

Amanda said...

I was waiting to hear something about your birthday as well. Happy Birthday! Its good to see you and your family. Please tell your mother hi for me and I miss visiting teaching with her.