Monday, August 25, 2008

School Starting Again!!!

So I know I haven't posted anything for a long time but I have the excuse that I have been very busy. During the summer I took a CNA class and started a job in South Davis at the Community Hospital. I changed my major to nursing so now I am trying to finish some pre-reqs before I can apply to nursing school hopefully in Decemeber. Life is wonderful and I am grateful for all the moments I have had while being a college student and still being a college student. I moved to a house and I am loving it. I am living with some great girls and I am really starting to develop wonderful friendships with them. As for the boys because I know you are all wondering, the answer is, is that there aren't any boys for right now but I am not letting it get me down. I am enjoying singlehood right now. Life is GReAt!!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

I'm so happy for you and that you are working to become a nurse. It's so perfect for you. When I was in the hospital I remembered my wonderful nurses that took care of me like I was their friend or daughter. You are going to be an awesome nurse. Keep it up!!!!

Love Ya!!!!!