Saturday, September 22, 2007

Nebraska 2007












In July, Me, Brittany and Steven (Brittany's husband) went back to Nebraska for Tasha Mar's wedding. We left on a Friday and returned on Tuesday( so it was a really short trip). Lindsay Font came back to Utah with me and we had a great time. On the way back, we got tomagotchi's, yes that is right. It brought us back to our childhood days. :) Although it was a long drive back, we had fun seeing the people there. I loved being with all the girls again, what great fun we had. I was amazed at how much the Holmes Lake Ward has changed. I only new about half the people in the ward. I couldn't believe how big kids got in just a year. It was good to go back one last time and see my house, elementary school, and high school. It was a little hard saying goodbye to my home but I love having my family out here only an hour away.

No comments: